• Remember your preferences.
• Avoid typing the same information several times while you are browsing (such as username and password).
• Analyse how the services and the contents we offer are used in order to improve your online experience and the services we offer.
• Optimise the layout of the website and its functioning.
You can delete or block cookies, but by doing so, some features of this site may not work as intended and/or some pages may not be correctly visualised.
TYPES OF COOKIES
These cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of the website and they do not keep log of personal data. They are divided into two categories:
• Persistent: once the browser is shut down, they do not expire; instead, they are retained until the default expiry date or until they are manually deleted.
• Session: they expire once the browser is shut down.
“Technical cookies” are necessary for the correct operation of the website and they will always be processed and sent automatically, unless the user modifies his browser preferences (this way, the website visualisation and its functioning are compromised).
First-party Analytical Cookies
These cookies are used for statistical analysis on how the website is browsed. The results of these analyses are used anonymously and exclusively for statistical purposes in order to improve the website and make the contents more interesting to better meet the users’ needs. First-party analytical cookies are sent by the website itself.
Third-party Analytical Cookies
These cookies are used for statistical analysis on how the website is browsed, such as: which links are visited, how long the website is browsed, the origin of internet traffic and the user location. These cookies are sent by third-party domains.
Other third-party cookies
These cookies incorporate features developed by third-parties within the pages of the website, for example the preferences expressed on social networks to share website contents or for the use of third-party software features (such as softwares that allow to customise the characters of the website, to create maps and other softwares that offer additional services). These cookies will be sent from third-party domains.First-party and third-party profiling cookies
These cookies are used to create a user profile with the purpose of sending commercial messages according to preferences expressed when browsing the website. First-party profiling cookies are sent by the website itself, while third-party profiling cookies are sent by third-party domains. TEXAO.COM
does not use neither First-party nor third-party profiling cookies.
WEBSITES AND THIRD-PARTY FEATURES
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
• Name: PHPSESSID
• Type: session technical cookie
• Purpose: PHP-technology based cookie that allows to collect and save data about the users’ browsing session. Since PHPSESSID does not have a pre-set expiration date, it expires when the client is shut down.
• Name: Google Analytics
• Type: third-party analytical cookie
• Purpose: it allows to anonymously analyse the access to the website and the users’ behaviours on the website.
• Name: Google Maps embedded maps
• Type: third-party cookies
• Purpose: it allows to embed a map on the website that shows places of interest and allowing multiple actions and functionalities.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES FROM WITHIN YOUR OWN BROWSER PREFERENCES
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can set your own browser so as to delete them, block them or to receive alerts before they are saved.
This is a very simple operation that can be done on any browser.
You can find instructions on how to allow, disable and/or delete cookies on the official websites of your own browser, such as:
Mozilla Firefox / Google Chrome / Internet Explorer / Opera / Safari
For further information about cookies and how to manage your preferences for third-party profiling cookies, please visit www.youronlinechoices.com
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES WITH BUTTONS
Check the tick to permanently disable the message toolbar if you do not accept cookies. In order to save this setting, the website needs 2 cookies. Otherwise, you will be asked again once you open again the browser or a new page.
– It allows the user to disable cookies and it disables the toolbar (in order to do so, 2 cookies are needed while the others are deleted).
Click to enable/disable essential cookies
– It allows the user to disable the main theme and all the other cookies (except 2 cookies from av_privacy_allow_cookies).
Click to enable/disable tracking of Google Analytics.
– It allows the user to disable tracking from Google in their own browser.
Click to enable/disable Google Webfonts
– It allows the user to disable the use of Google webfonts in their own browser.
Click to enable/disable Google reCaptcha
– It allows the user to disable the use of Google reCaptcha in their own browser.
Click to enable/disable Google Maps
– It allows the user to disable the use of Google Maps in their own browser.
Click to enable/disable video embeds
– It allows the user to disable video embeds in their own browser.
– It allows the user to disable customised cookies in their own browser (see options here below).
– It shows a link to the privacy norms page of WordPress administrator dashboard, or of a customised page.