Policy for processing of Customers personal data
Pursuant to and by the effect of Article 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 ( hereinafter GDPR). According to such Regulation, this policy is based on the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency in order to guarantee the safeguard the privacy and rights of data subjects. Pursuant to such articles, it is stated that:
1.The Data Controller for personal data is Texao s.p.a. (hereafter referred to as Data Controller), with registered office in Prato (PO), via per le Case Nuove, 113 – VAT N. 02369940974 – tel. +39 0574662400 – email: email@example.com. The joint controller for personal data is Mathilda s.p.a. (hereinafter referred to as Joint Controller), with registered office in via per le Case Nuove, 111/113, Prato – tel. 0574662400. It is possible to view the arrangement between the Joint Controllers by contacting the Controller on the contacts above.
- Your data will be processed for the following purposes:
1) Providing services.
This comprehends the fulfilment of services which are strictly linked or support our business, such as operational, management and customer care services. Therefore, the legal basis is to be found in the need of data processing in order to carry out pre-contractual measures (such as requesting a quotation) which are intended to sign a potential agreement with the Controller and execute a contract which regulates the services requested to the Controller.
2) Administrative purpose.
The Controller will process your data in accordance with the law (legal basis for the processing) for fiscal, accounting and administrative purposes.
- The authorization of data treatment for the purpose of executing pre-contractual or contractual clauses is intended to allow the use of the requested services; therefore, if the Controller is denied such authorization, he will not be able perform the requested services.
- The recipients of data processing are the Controllers of data processing (including third-parties related to the Controller) and the internal staff of the Controller’s company who have been previously authorised. Personal data will not be released, but they may be communicated to third-parties, also appointed as Data Processors (the list of Data Processors can be viewed by contacting the Data Controller to the above email address) only for technical and operational purposes strictly linked to the above mentioned purposes. In particular, to companies or professionals for the fulfilment of accounting and/or fiscal obligations, to IT firms for the management of IT systems; to software companies; to the staff working for the Joint Controller.
- The data are processed and stored at the Controller’s registered office and on servers located within the Controller’s registered office and in any case within the European Union .
- The personal data will be retained for the necessary period of time in order to fulfil the above purposes and always in accordance with the legislation in force.
- As the interested party, you may, at any time: access to your personal data; obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data or their deletion or the restriction of their processing; object to the processing of your personal data; obtain from the Data Controller the portability of data; revoke the consent; lodge a complaint with a Control Authority (Data Protection Authority – Privacy Protection Authority). To exercise these rights, you can send a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data processing Controller