- Remember your preferences.
- Avoid typing the same information several times while you are browsing (such as username and password).
- Analyse how the services and the contents we offer are used in order to improve your online experience and the services we offer.
- Optimise the layout of the website and its functioning.
You can delete or block cookies, but if you do so some features of this site may not work as intended and/or some pages may not be correctly visualised.
TYPES OF COOKIES
These cookies are necessary for the correct operation of the website, they do not keep a log of personal data and are divided into two categories:
- Persistent: once the browser is shut down, they do not expire; instead, they are retained until a default date or until they are manually deleted.
- Session: they expire once the browser is shut down.
“Technical cookies” are necessary for the correct operation of the website and they will always be processed and sent automatically, unless the user modifies his browser preferences (this way compromising the website visualisation and its functioning).
First-party Analytical Cookies
These cookies are used for statistical analysis on how you navigate the site. The results of these analyses are used anonymously and exclusively for statistical purposes in order to improve the website and make the contents more interesting and to better meet our customers’ needs. First-party analytical cookies are sent by the website itself.
Third-party Analytical Cookies
These cookies are used for statistical analysis on how you navigate the site, such as which links you visited, how long you navigated the website, the origin of internet traffic and your location among others. These cookies are sent by third-party domains.
Other third-party cookies
These cookies incorporate features developed by third-parties within the pages of the Site, for example the preferences expressed on social networks in order to share website contents or for using third-party software features (such as softwares which allow you to customise a website, create maps and other softwares which offer additional services). These cookies will be sent from third-party domains.
First-party and third-party profiling cookies
These cookies are used to create a user profile with the purpose of sending commercial messages according to preferences expressed during a visit to the website. First-party profiling cookies are sent by the website itself, while third-party profiling cookies are sent by third-party domains. TEXAO.COM does not use neither First-party nor third-party profiling cookies.
WEBSITES AND THIRD-PARTY FEATURES
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
- Name: PHPSESSID
- Type: session technical cookie
- Purpose: this is a PHP-technology based cookie that allows to collect and save data about the user’s browsing session. Since PHPSESSID has not a pre-set expiration date, it empire when the client is shut down.
- Name: Google Analytics
- Type: third-party analytical cookie
- Purpose: it allows to anonymously analyse the access to the website and the users’ behaviour on the website.
- Name: Google Maps embed maps
- Type: third-party cookies
- Purpose: it allows to embed a map on the website showing places of interest and allowing multiple actions and functionalities.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES FROM WITHIN YOUR OWN BROWSER PREFERENCES
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can set your own browser so as to delete them, block them or to receive alerts before they are saved.
This is a very simple operation that can be done on any browser.
You can find instructions on how to allow, disable and/or delete cookies on the official websites of your own browser, such as:
For further information about cookies and how to manage your preferences for third-party profiling cookies, please visit www.youronlinechoices.com